Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 18 - Favorite Outsider (D&D 30 Day Challenge)

This one is easy and will be very short. I'm way over my posts-per-month ratio by now. And 9 rather uninspired Favorite Monster Questions start to make this a challenge after all. Well, I'll make this short. Favorite Outsider:

Orcus

Check out the Wikipedia page for Orcus.

Or, better yet, listen to some Corvus Corax:


Neo-medieval music with an orchestra and authentic instruments (more information from the Wiki). Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that music! Thank you so very much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome!

    By the way, I saw you switched to g+ comments. You just trying that or are you serious about it? I've only heard bad things about it...

    ReplyDelete

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.