Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge

I joined that. Stelios V. Perdios over at D20 Dark Ages is hosting and taking it serious. No crap Questions like with the one last year (which was not hosted by him, but still fun!) and nicely organized. I'm very much looking forward to this!

I hope to get some of my mojo back while reminiscing about the olden days and read some entertaining answers by the other (so far) 19 blogs that did join also. 

Check out those questions:

It lives here.
If you're not already on board with this I challenge thee to consider. All you need to do so is found here. The blog hop begins at the 1st of Februrary, enlisting is closed in 16 days (2/7/2014) from now.

Now I have to find out how to implement that permanent link-thingy and where I should put it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.